- 16 oz water
- 87 g Light DME
Bring water to boil. Remove from heat. Slowly stir in DME. Boil 5-10 min. Slowly add priming solution to bottling bucket while still racking beer from carboy. Stir priming solution into beer. Bottle.
- FG: 1.020 (1.019 @ 70 'F) - A little higher than I wanted but its been almost two weeks and the flavor and mouth-feel is good now.
- Desired vol. of CO2: 2.3
- Desired conditioning temp: 66 'F
- Taste: Pumpkin, but not over-powering at all. Nice roasty balance against hop bitterness
- Color: Black. Nice clarity
- Smell: Pumpkin, allspice, roasty, hint of hop